We're located in historic Old Town/Chinatown in good ole Portland, Oregon.
139 NW 2nd, Portland, Oregon 97209
- One block from the MAX stop.
- One block from the Lan Su Chinese Garden.
- Three blocks from The Saturday Market
- Four blocks from Voodoo Doughnuts #1.
- Only eight blocks from the Union Train Station.
- Nine blocks from Powell's City of Books.
Here's a map.
It's easy to find The Faux Museum when walking or rolling. Just use the above map or ask at any of the locations we've mentioned. Your conciege should know too. There are Two bike racks; one in front on NW 2nd and another on our side street NW Davis.
Driving. There is street parking [$1.60 per hour - even on Sundays - hours vary, check the meter] and there are many parking lots in the neighborhood including one just across the street.
Transit. There is a plethora of options here. The MAX lightrail is just a block away for the Red and Blue lines at 1st and NW Davis, and the Yellow or Green lines stop on NW Davis at 5th and 6th. Several buses run within a few blocks too. Try the 12, 19, 17, or 20 lines If you are still confused ask your concierge, gps, or consult Trimet our regional transit system.